Baseball & Softball
Vipers is our part-time travel program for youth baseball & softball in-house players. The Vipers program includes:
- Additional practices during the winter and in-house season
- Friendly games against other area part-time travel or house all-star teams during the in-house season
- Participation in part-time travel or house all-star tournaments after completion of the in-house season (end of June).
The goal of the Vipers program is to give players an opportunity for additional skill-development through the additional practice time and the more competitive games during our regular in-house season and by participation in post-season tournaments:
- Friendly games are played during the season beginning mid-April through mid-June.
- Tournaments will be played during July (not Independence day weekend).
- Each team will roster 10 - 12 players.
Our goal is to have a team at each possible age division but subject to interest of players and available coaches. The Vipers program is in conjunction with our house program, players that participate on a VPYB or other organization's full-time travel team are NOT eligible to participate.
The following divisions that can participate:
Baseball - 8u, 10u, 12u & 14u
Players are eligible to play at the level which corresponds to their age as of April 30th of the current season.
Please contact Joe Peacock for more info or with questions at [email protected]
Softball - 8u, 10u, 12u & 14u
Players are eligible to play at the level which corresponds to their age as of January 1st of the current season.
Please contact Nick Hildreth for more info or with questions at [email protected]